Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Saash-Bahu-Sona-Aur Sensex


Statutory Warning: Those who're not spirited enough to kill their times, should leave now.

Blogging ... Blogging .... Blogging ... about my fav passion ...... stock market. This time I will present a nice picture which depicts the last 6 months Gold vs. Equity tallies. Please refer to the picture besides.
The red one is the BSE Sensex ... representing the Indian Stocks. And the blue one is the cost of 1 grm of Gold ... in it purest form. I'm taking one particular Gold ETF (Exchange Traded Fund) where 1 unit represents one gram of pure gold. And what you find is exactly a Sash - Bahu relationship .... completely complementary to each other. Isn't it dear? See all the ups and downs ... they're almost opposite to each others. That's amazing to me .....

So now the question is : if somebody holds both of equal amount? - Please send me the reply dear at my email id.


Waiting for your reply .....


Pradip




No comments: